My device is running out of storage space, but it won't let me move any apps or other files to my removable SD card. Which apps or other files should I be able to move to my removable SD card and still access from my device?
    05-03-2017 09:29 AM
    You should be able to move any non system files. Apps cannot be moved, only some of the data. Can you move pics and video, documents, music? What type of files are you trying to move.
    05-03-2017 01:23 PM
    Go into "Developer Settings" (click on "Build Number" in the "About Device" section 7 or 8 times until you get a message saying something like "Congratulations, you're a developer!"; "Developer Options" will now show up as the last option in the main settings menu). All the way at the bottom, you'll see an option for "Force allow apps on external". Click that and you can move just about any app to your external SD card. Find the app in the "Applications" menu and go into the "Storage" section. You should see the option to change the storage location.

Be careful with that though. Apps that are stored on your external SD card may not behave the same way. That's usually why manufacturers take that option away. If an app starts misbehaving, move it back to internal storage.
    05-04-2017 01:00 PM