Call recorder not recording incoming voice.

A

AC Question

I have tried installing various call recorder apps on my s7 phone but none of them is recording the incoming voice. It only records the outgoing voice.

shuklaharshit75

Aug 27, 2017
Visit site
Audio of auto Call recorder is single sided. There is no sound for the other side, apps are only recording what I speak on my mobile. I've tried 4-5 apps giving them all permissions, Battery optimization ignored and everything but Auto call recording apps aren't working.

Terry Hensley

Jul 23, 2018
Visit site
ACR works like a champ on my Galaxy S9 Plus, records both incoming and outgoing voices. I wish I'd known about this app two days ago when dispatch called. This is the best tool to have when someone says I never said that.

Moz35

Dec 29, 2018
Visit site
Audio of auto Call recorder is single sided. There is no sound for the other side, apps are only recording what I speak on my mobile. I've tried 4-5 apps giving them all permissions, Battery optimization ignored and everything but Auto call recording apps aren't working.

I am having the same issue with my Motorola one. Did you find out any solution?

mongler

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
I have had this problem as well. I assume its related to updates of either the app or the OS that do not inform you that numerous opaque permissions settings have been changed.

These things happen increasingly often with apps like this (for perspective: these apps are completely against the rules on iPhones... since its illegal to record someone else on the other line in most states in the US and I am sure plenty of countries outside of the US), both by the nature of the application and also by the nature of the debate about privacy.

Notably, recently, some of these apps can no longer display the contact information of the caller in question. Only the number. It does not matter what permissions you enable for the device.

in my case, I did not notice that the app's settings (more than just permissions) had changed and I missed several days of records after an update.

Its incredibly annoying because, of course, you would never know that something had happened UNTIL YOU NEEDED the record, just as you never know that whatever tool/device you need to function is broken until you actually need it.

I can't blame them. I also don't want the application to constantly remind me to check the settings.

Its a reminder of just how much functionality we depend on these devices. I rarely audit my desktop computer's software/settings as often as my phone and depend on it for critical functionality far less.

Paladin077

Oct 29, 2019
Visit site
Most states do not require both parties to know the call is being recorded only 12 states require both parties to know the call is being recorded. They are California, Connecticut, Florida, Illinois, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Montana, Nevada, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, and Washington

Grahamc77

Dec 3, 2019
Visit site
I just spoke to the help centre at play store, they said that no google settings/restrictions are preventing the app from recoding both sides.

I have also tried 3 phones and all the apps. Stopped working for me about 3 months ago.