So I've been a religious chrome user for years. Started when I was doing website design and it was a simple way to test my builds across iOS devices.

Well now I've been off iOS on a phone level for a year n a bit now. Safari was junk so I always just got Chrome and never touched it.
    Anyways today was looking at something and realised it had slipped my default and opened the internet browser. I have to admit it seemed stupidly smooth compared to my chrome. I tested every aspect I could image loading. (A dorkly comic list was my go to as chrome seems to kinda chug)

So now I'm curious I'm sure I can do it at home or something.

Is there anyway to import my chrome data to my internet via phone? Or have to do some extensions and such at home?
    05-29-2017 09:54 AM
    You mean like your book marks and such? You should be able to export that data. The question will be if the other app can import and read it.
    05-29-2017 10:39 AM
    You will need to install the Samsung Internet Chrome Extension on your PC to sync them over.
    Qc_Anubis likes this.
    05-29-2017 11:43 AM
    You will need to install the Samsung Internet Chrome Extension on your PC to sync them over.
    Yes just saw that option.

Thanks everyone for input.
    LineKill likes this.
    05-29-2017 02:52 PM
    Just as an aside, if you like the "new" Samsung Internet Browser, goto the PlayStore and try out the Samsung Internet Beta too. It is almost identical, but has a few added tricks.
    One of the key features of the new implementation, for both versions, is the ability to use ad-block apps within it as add-ons.
    06-01-2017 09:52 PM