Sprint Samsung S7 , Google, Adding 011 in front of numbers

kdiver58

Jun 10, 2017
Visit site
When I tap on a phone number listed on a web site the phone keeps adding 011 in front of them, making them invalid .. I'll search for auto zone or whatever and when my store shows up I tap in the call button and bam 011 then the number.

Well I got the answer. The online chat sprint tech figured it out . it was under the phone settings .. somehow USA dialing got turned off ???

go to the Phone application

Press the menu button in the top right corner

Select Settings

More Settings

Us Dialing

turn on

Last edited:

mhinc

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
When I tap on a phone number listed on a web site the phone keeps adding 011 in front of them, making them invalid .. I'll search for auto zone or whatever and when my store shows up I tap in the call button and bam 011 then the number . Grrrrrrrr

The only reason I can see that happening is if you have your "Language and Input" and/or "Date and Time"
settings incorrect.
Under SETTINGS > GENERAL MANAGEMENT

CWinkler

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
When I tap on a phone number listed on a web site the phone keeps adding 011 in front of them, making them invalid .. I'll search for auto zone or whatever and when my store shows up I tap in the call button and bam 011 then the number.

Well I got the answer. The online chat sprint tech figured it out . it was under the phone settings .. somehow USA dialing got turned off ???

go to the Phone application

Press the menu button in the top right corner

Select Settings

More Settings

Us Dialing

turn on

Glad you found the solution. Must be a Sprint feature, don't have that setting on US Cellular.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar