Unable to setup S Health

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Can not set up S Health, I accept the permissions, hit I agree, and it sits at the setup screen, spinning, wheel, then says, "unable to set up app" try again later. Never had this problem on my note 5 or S6. Tried uninstalling updates waited a day tried again, then installed updates tried again the next day, still same thing. Anyone else run into this problem?

CWinkler

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
I just got my 3rd S7 (had issues with first 2, long story in other threads) ... hadn't tried setting up S Health on 2nd phone, but just did successfully on this 3rd one. It even restored profile information from my initial phone. Are you able to go into Settings and clear the cache? Or try forcing a stop? Not sure if either of those steps would do anything, or if you've already tried them. Good luck!

PAC757

Trusted Member
Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
Boy, how'd you finally figure that out? and Congratulations!!

I kept searching Google and was seeing people have problems after rooting with KNOX. My phone is not rooted but the KNOX comment seemed to be coming up a lot, I went into the Galaxy Apps icon and looked for updates, it updated My KNOX and one other KNOX program, I'm really pretty clueless about KNOX but I thought it was worth a shot.

CWinkler

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
I kept searching Google and was seeing people have problems after rooting with KNOX. My phone is not rooted but the KNOX comment seemed to be coming up a lot, I went into the Galaxy Apps icon and looked for updates, it updated My KNOX and one other KNOX program, I'm really pretty clueless about KNOX but I thought it was worth a shot.

When I set up this latest phone, I didn't choose to install My KNOX ... maybe that's why mine worked.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1