My S7 (Standard) will be arriving soon and I'd like to get a decent case and screen protector for it.

Ive had Spigen cases before (slim armour etc) and I'll probably go for something similar this time around. Are there any cases of that type that are particularly recommended​?

Also are there any issues with fitting a glass screen protector along with a case?
    06-13-2017 10:25 AM
    I have 3 cases. 2 are from incipio. One is called octane. Its a clear back with a color around the edges. The other is the dual pro case. I bought a screen protector for 5 dollars and there has been no problem. I usually take my case off to switch to my third case, which is a darth Vader case I got at disney, after I get out of work. I usually go caseless at home.
    06-13-2017 11:25 AM
    I have a Neo Hybrid from soigen and a ghost armour screen protector good combo
    06-13-2017 12:12 PM
    Thin fit case from Spigen with Spigen's screen protector.
    06-13-2017 02:26 PM
    Spigen Ruff Armor case no screen protector. I have a Speck Clear Candy shell case on my LG V20 that I like better, I'm going to try one on the S7
    06-13-2017 05:39 PM
    I have a very thin case on mine and no protector. Since the screen has a curve around the edges you'll be limited to film protectors unless you want glass that doesn't cover the screen. I took my film off (I've had a few of them) and just going without now, already have a scratch but it's better than those sticky film protectors.
    06-13-2017 09:07 PM
    Using a LifeProof case I bought when I got my S7
    06-14-2017 07:03 AM
    Also have a LifeProof case. Originally tried the Otterbox Defender, but it didn't work. Very pleased with it 9 months in. Better than the Otterbox: less bulky and doesn't allow dirt and dust inside.
    06-14-2017 03:18 PM
    I used LifeProof, and OtterBox commuter. Switched to a diztronic case and love the minimal feel. Slapped a zagg screen protector on and deal is sealed.
    06-14-2017 08:03 PM
    I use a joylink walnut case. looks good very slim but not hugely protective as it does not cover the buttons but it does have a slight lip to help protect the screen. very tight as well. works with wireless charging and Samsung pay.
    another one I really like for it's quality and looks is the shieldon wallet cover. however it doesn't work with wireless charging and it makes taking pictures difficult.
    06-17-2017 01:38 PM
    The S7 screen is deceiving... It is not really thought of as a curved screen but it actually is flat and then tapers to the bezel....

Thus to use a screen protector with a case you need to get one of those ones that does not cover the whole glass. I did not like this so have chosen to not use one.

Recently I went on a beach holiday so I went to the local kiosk and had a cheap plastic one put on just to guard against sand and grit. But as soon as I returned home I peeled it off.

My daily driver is a Spigen Thinfit for scratch protection on the back. The phone feels really good in the hand with nice balance this way.

I also have the S7 LED cover and S7 Backpack. Each fitting certain needs when required.
    06-18-2017 05:10 PM
    06-20-2017 06:02 PM