Samsung S7 vs S5 signal strength in dba

A

AC Question

I am going from an S5 to an S7 before making the switch does anyone know if they improved the signal strength on the S7 cell. Since I got the S5 I don’t get cell service in places my S3 used to get service
Thank you

CWinkler

Dec 7, 2016
Visit site
Can't speak to any comparisons between S5 and S7, but can say that I've had an S7 that has had issues holding a signal ... but US Cellular thought it was a phone issue and sent me a replacement phone. I'm about 4 miles from a tower that has 5 mile capability. Asked Samsung about antenna capabilities between S7 and S8 and couldn't really get a straight answer from them. Nobody seems to talk about or evaluate how well our new phones work as phones, and it can get really frustrating. Best thing you can do is give it a try and make sure that you can return the phone within a couple weeks if it doesn't work for you. Best of luck!

Enverdaz

Dec 7, 2013
Visit site
I went from an AT&T Branded S5 to an Unlocked S7. In all honesty, they seem to have about the same reception. I'm using it on AT&T's Go Phone $45 plan. same as the S5 was on.