I've had my Samsung Galaxy S7 since about October 2016, and it's running Nougat and has been since it was released for my phone. About three days ago I started having some charger issues. It would tell me moisture was detected in the charging port, but there was no moisture. However this stopped on it's own after awhile.

The next day, my phone would not charge unless it's connected to my Chromebook, or to my car charger. I tried different cords, different wall connectors, and even wall sockets. Sometimes it'll connect for just a moment and then stop recognizing the charger. Thus far I have turned off debugging the USB from the developer options, gone into safe mode, and booted my phone to wipe my cache partition. I REALLY cannot afford a new phone right now haha. I've only been using a USB charger, and don't have a wireless charger. I don't want to drop the money on a wireless charger and have my phone still not function.

Any advice to fix this problem would be awesome.
    06-22-2017 03:31 PM
    Welcome to the forum. I'm guessing you still have a problem related to the moisture message that is keeping the phone from recognizing the wall charger, but allowing the others. Makes no sense, but neither does getting the moisture error in the first place. And, you're far from alone in that regard. I know you've already said no, but I would still suggest a basic wireless charger. There are some really cost effective ones available from Amazon, and that's all I use. Sorry, no golden bullet.

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.
    06-22-2017 03:49 PM
    Hi and welcome to Android Central. I've moved your thread to the Samsung Galaxy S7 forum so that people who use that phone will be better able to assist you.
    06-22-2017 04:15 PM