why are the cameras so terrible?

A

AC Question

My galaxy s7 has the worst camera ever. My s3 was far better. Pictures on both cameras are fuzzy and do not pick up fine details.
No the film is not on the camera. No there is not a fingerprint or oil on the cameras.

anon(238680)

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to the forums. If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Are you using a case? If you have not tried yet my 1st step is always to do a hard reset of my phones if I start having explainable issues. Have you tried sending the pictures to a computer to see if it is the screen or the camera?

dov1978

Trusted Member
Oct 22, 2012
Visit site
It's not that bad. Not the best but not awful either. A lot of detail in photos were lost when Samsung lowered the Mega Pixels after the s6 but gained in other factors instead. I was disappointed with the cameras on my s7 and s7 edge but they were still great phones. I'm still a bit dissapointed with them on the s8 Plus I had and regular s8 I have now but the front camera has seen a vast improvement. Again the cameras are good... just not the best.

cohoman

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
I actually think my S7 takes great pictures. I set it on HDR and snap away with outdoor shots and I get great pictures. If there's a lot of motion or action, I'll turn the camera to auto to avoid any motion blur.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz