Galaxy S7
    Android version 7.0

For years, I've had my calendar set to send me a notification for events both one day before, and two hours before. A few months ago, it stopped working. No more notifications. I checked the calendar settings. Nothing had been changed. I eventually reinstalled Calendar. The notifications started working again for a week or two, then stopped again.

I read that the Settings>Device Maintenance>Battery>App Power Monitor might be causing this. I added an exception for Calendar. Nothing. I turned it off completely. Nothing.

I really need these alerts. I'm missing appointments because of this. Does anyone know what might be causing this? Thanks.
    07-18-2017 10:23 AM
    I've noticed there are more processes involved other than just Calendar. In Power Monitor, look for anything calendar related and turn it off also. There are also multiple calendar apps, so check them all for notifications as well.
    07-18-2017 10:28 AM
    Google calendar and the stock calendar are the only two I see. Both have full permissions and notifications allowed. I've tried disabling the power saver stuff relating to calendars, and disabling the power saving function completely. It just won't work.

I've been trying to find another calendar app just to use for alerts, but I can't seem to find one that will allow me to set multiple reminders for one event, like reminder notifications at 24 hours and again at 2 hours prior to the event.
    07-18-2017 04:24 PM
    Is your calander set to turn off after 3 days of no use? Check app power saving feature. Setting>battery>app power saving. Turning on to disabled stopped the same issue with my samsung A5.
    07-22-2017 03:35 AM
    I am having a similar sort of issue with Google Calendar.

When the screen is locked and I am not connected to internet there is no notification sound when an event/reminder is due. As soon as I unlock the screen the notification sound is played. This is very annoying as an appointment can be easily missed.

While I am connected to internet, Calendar Notification works during lock screen.

I am using Honor 8 Pro with Android 7. Please help me to fix it.
    08-25-2017 05:07 PM