why does my screen mirroring randomly disconnect

masterjb_2000

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
I recently added mobile hot spot to my plan and have been without internet for awhile,so my sharp roku tv hasn't updated in a while. I had been using screen mirror with no problems until now. when I turn on screen mirroring it will randomly disconnect requiring me to reconnect every time it shuts off . some times it's a couple minutes then sometimes it could play for a while without interruption . I've made sure battery saver was disabled and all that but I cannot figure out why I keep getting disconnected . idk if it has something to do with the tv being updated now that I had it connected to the internet or if the hit spot had somethi g to do with this. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Dooki

Mar 28, 2013
Visit site
what are you using to screen mirror? Samsung connect, Google home, another app? can you try a different app and see what happens.

masterjb_2000

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
I use Samsung connect. it hasn't done this unroll I started using hot spot. obviously I cannot run both at the same time but like I mentioned once the tv has updated and I started using hot spot it will randomly disconnect. what other app do you suggest ?

jinjermc

Jul 1, 2017
Visit site
I have a Note2 and a Note 8 and both constantly turn off screen mirroring/ screen share randomly. Very annoying. How To resolve?
Using a Mira Cast dongle on phones. Sprint service. Vizio TV.

Do not have internet outside of phones, and will not use hot spot as we go through about 400gb per month of data. (Yes, 400)

Kennedy Mwakio

Oct 8, 2018
Visit site
i am also experiencing a similar problem with my infinix S2 pro. whenever i connect to my Sony Bravia TV, by screen mirroring, it keeps disconnecting at 15 minutes intervals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mohamed-helmy