My S7 updated for the second time in around a week last night.

I noticed this morning that on my home screen now, all of the icons appear to have shifted down slightly meaning I now have a larger gap between the top row of icons and the status bar.

If I compare my home screen now to screenshots I took of my home screen a couple of weeks ago it's clear to see.

Has anyone else noticed this or is it just some weird bug on mine?

Thanks!
    ArykMeyer likes this.
    08-17-2017 02:34 PM
    My S7 updated for the second time in around a week last night.

I noticed this morning that on my home screen now, all of the icons appear to have shifted down slightly meaning I now have a larger gap between the top row of icons and the status bar.

If I compare my home screen now to screenshots I took of my home screen a couple of weeks ago it's clear to see.

Has anyone else noticed this or is it just some weird bug on mine?

Thanks!
    I just updated mine today and found the exact same issue. So off putting but not a major concern for me. Still rather have it back to normal!
    ArykMeyer likes this.
    08-20-2017 04:41 PM
    I just updated mine today and found the exact same issue. So off putting but not a major concern for me. Still rather have it back to normal!
    Note 8 on T-Mobile, same for me and oddly on my note 5 as well... very noticeable, I'd say close to a half inch gap between status bar and any icons
    12-18-2017 08:23 PM
    Happened on my Galaxy S6 Edge as well.
    I wonder if they did it on purpose so we could reach the top row of icons better, not realizing that those 20 wasted pixel rows now make the home screen look ridiculous, and any functional improvement we may have gotten was absolutely not worth having our phones look like it was arranged by a child.
    12-23-2017 05:10 PM