I have been using my S7 for about 8 months now, coming over from a BlackBerry Classic. I had used BlackBerry, like many business people, for over a decade.

There was an adjustment period due to the typing experience, but once I got used to it, wow...this is a great phone. I love the size, speed, battery life and customization.

I'm in sales and work from home. Outside of a few apps, my phone is geared for work. The calls are great (I have a VZW 4G extender), I use Nine for email, Textra for texting, a BlackBerry keyboard and stock apps for calendar and contacts. There are about 60 people in my speed dial separated by personal, accounts, etc.

To be honest, I tried using the Classic again over the past couple of days and quickly went back to the S7. The Classic isn't a bad phone, but I feel that the basics I primarily use a phone for are done better by my S7, and this could be due to how I have customized it. I may have outgrown it.

So, does your S7 meet your business needs? Have you gone back to try another phone and came back? What's your story?
    08-27-2017 11:20 AM
    I own a construction business, I have a number of apps that suit my needs well but honestly I use the stock Samsung email and text apps, they work great. I'll not be "upgrading" anytime soon since IMO the curved screens are a step backwards and there's nothing the newer products do that mine can't for what I use it for. I'll have this phone for years.
    08-28-2017 06:07 AM