Is this a normal battery usage for a brand new Galaxy S7?

NeverWong

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
I just purchase a brand new T-mobile Galaxy S7 this month. I really like the phone and the way it feels, but when it come to the battery life I'm kinda disappointed. I only get 7 hours and 14 minutes use with 4 hours - 4 hours 30 minutes SOT off the single fully charge through Samsung provided charging cable and adapter, and that left me with either 15% to 20% battery left. I did disable multiple Samsung bloatwares and other bloatwares that I don't need through the built in disable and the 3rd party app to disable from AppStore the glitchy Gear VR.

With Location set to battery saving, no gaming, brightness set to auto, screen mode to set adaptive, screen resolution set to 1440P, no bluetooth and wifi scanning, performance mode set to optimized, auto update and backup turned off, close all the background apps when not in use, and restricted background data usage and put all the app in always power saving, Wifi and 4G LTE turn on, and no bluetooth.
I did tried factory reset, cache empty, and cache partition empty from recovery mode, still no work.

Running the Android 7.0 come with the Galaxy S7 brand new from T-Mobile. As far as looking at the graph, I don't see any abnormal hungry app power drawer except the brightness is 23%. Other than that, everything else is normal. If I unplug my phone from 7AM 100% begin to use nonstop, it will die at 2PM with 18% - 21% battery left. Is this normal? I thought 3000MAH battery should get me 12 hours or more because I don't gaming at all.

Screenshot_20170912-145517.jpg

Screenshot_20170912-145526.jpg

Screenshot_20170912-145532.jpg

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams