Just updated Samsung Tablet latest sw update (Android 7.0), and found that the option to block Spam Domains is not there anymore. I used to be able to block "Address" or "Domain" but now I can only block "Address", which is a waste of time as multiple spam emails arrive from the same address. Has anyone else noted this, and found a solution?
    09-18-2017 04:23 AM
    " I can only block "Address", which is a waste of time as multiple spam emails arrive from the same address. "
    This sentence is very confusing, please read it for yourself. Can you see where it makes no sense?
    I understand what you're saying but that sentence makes it sound like it now does exactly what you want.
    09-18-2017 11:22 AM
    " I can only block "Address", which is a waste of time as multiple spam emails arrive from the same address. "
    This sentence is very confusing, please read it for yourself. Can you see where it makes no sense?
    I understand what you're saying but that sentence makes it sound like it now does exactly what you want.
    It makes sense, to me.
    OP can only block adresses now, like fake.email@spam.com, instead of the domain @spam.com
    Mav4291 likes this.
    09-18-2017 12:54 PM
    It makes sense to TwitchyPuppy, but let me rephrase it again...
    I get spam emails from "abcd@spam.com", "defg@spam.com", ..... "wxyz@spam.com".
    I want therefore to be able to block the whole domain "@spam.com". Simple?
    But as previously said, that option has now dissapeard.
    Thank you TwitchyPuppy for understanding.
    kct1975 likes this.
    09-20-2017 02:13 AM