This just started a couple weeks ago. All of a sudden, my Gmail is not syncing on its own. If I open the app, new messages pop up, but it will not sync or notify on its own most of the time. It will occasionally sync and give me a notification, but not often. It used to work fine until a couple weeks ago.

Likewise, my wifi calling and texting is not working. I think it stopped working around the same time. I do not get cell reception at work, so I enable airplane mode and use wifi calling and texting. Like my emails, this worked fine until a couple weeks ago. Now, I don't get messages until hours later when I turn off airplane mode. Also like the emails, occasionally I will get a text over wifi.

I have done many soft resets, cleared cache, and toggled notifications in the apps. I also installed the latest update last night, but nothing works. What can I do, other than a hard reset?
    10-04-2017 03:34 PM