A couple days ago I noticed my S7's battery was draining very quickly and I wasn't even touching it. I decided I was going to let it drain and then charge it to 100%, but it never drained. It appears that the phone is giving me a false battery reading. Is there a fix to this?

I really do not want to go the way of a factory reset, as I have read it rarely does much for battery draining users. I also have not installed apps in the past days that I can remember.
    CPDICKERSON likes this.
    10-12-2017 09:01 AM
    Update: Factory reset 2 times. The first time I restored everything, and it quickly went to 1%, the second time is hard to tell due to generic updating. It seems to be draining so I will wait and see. I'm thinking about taking my phone to Sprint tomorrow unless anyone has any input.

Thanks.
    10-12-2017 11:02 PM
    Update: Factory reset 2 times. The first time I restored everything, and it quickly went to 1%, the second time is hard to tell due to generic updating. It seems to be draining so I will wait and see. I'm thinking about taking my phone to Sprint tomorrow unless anyone has any input.

Thanks.
    10-12-2017 11:02 PM