how to restore my Verizon S7 G930V back to usable? Ya see...

rhysfong

May 3, 2013
Visit site
So I have a G930V S7 Verizon and I thought I was smart enough to root my girlfriends phone and it seemed like it worked but it looked like T-mobile logos and apps on there so I tried to go AT&T and thats when the mess happened because now I have AT&T logo and apps but the phone doesn't make or receive calls, texts, and no internet!! So I thought I'd just flash back to stock and I downloaded the almost 5GB file from XDA and then I formated phone and cache in recovery mode and then tried to flash back to stock but when I tried I get this message SM REV CHECK FAIL [ABOOT] FUSED 4 > BINARY 2 [1] eMMC write fail: aboot......PLEASE I PROMISE TO LIKE ANY AND ALL HELP PROVIDED !!! THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR TIME AND KNOWLEDGE!!

rhysfong

May 3, 2013
Visit site
Thank you B.Diddy for helping me get this to the right place as this is my first time ever posting anything on a forum in my lifetime... I sincerely appreciate any and all assistance given, realizing that for someone to take time out of there day to help another in need and without a working device for there angry girlfriend it's truly priceless!! So if there's any more information that I might provide please let me know and I'll keep checking every hour or so take make sure I answer any questions in a timely manner. Once again thanks for making this forum as I've noticed many others have been able to save there devices and save a lot of money and grief alternatively having to replace a bricked phone... Sincerely Rhys =)

Last edited by a moderator:

rhysfong

May 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm somewhat surprised that there haven't been any replies to this thread yet ... I understand that my device isn't the newest but I don't think that it's obsolete and I was expecting at least a few responses by now.. Again thanks in advance for your assistance in this matter =)

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
I'm a bit confused. Did you just root or did you flash a rooted ROM?

Have you tried downloading the official Verizon ROM from Sammobile and flashing that?

ironass

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site
Am I correct in thinking that you have the U.S. carrier model for Verizon of the Samsung Galaxy S7, G930V, and that you have attempted to flash both T-Mobile and AT&T firmware to the phone?

If so, I would suggest downloading the latest stock Verizon firmware, (2.5GB), for Nougat, Android 7.0, to your model of phone via Odin. This will at least get you up and running.

Model SM-G930V
Model name Galaxy S7
Country

Version Android 7.0
Changelist 12200908
Build date Tue, 05 Sep 2017 05:48:13 +0000
Security Patch Level 2017-08-01
Product code VZW
PDA G930VVRU4BQH4
CSC G930VVZW4BQH4

Members online

Trending Posts