I am sitting in wait to deliver my new S7 at my door steps. This is Nov/17. I ordered it after all exchange offers and spl. discounts applied.
    I am greatly worried about my decision for buying Samsung S7. Now market is full of dual back camera phones. I am really lloking for answers.

Will my decision be good enough for going to this deal?
    11-07-2017 02:53 AM
    I’ll move the thread to the S7 forum, whose members will, I confidently predict, laud the photographic potential of the S7. I don’t have one myself, but I imagine it’s up there with the best, especially if you don’t to to pay the highest prices for phones with the latest camera gubbins.
    11-07-2017 06:15 AM
    1. The Pixel 2XL is one of the best cameras according to DxoMark, better than the dual camera Note 8 and iPhone 8 if I remember correctly, and it only has one camera. So dual cameras IMO is a gimmick to give you various effects not possible with only one camera. The question being would you even use those effects.

2. It had one of the best cameras last year. Is there really any reason why you want a dual camera? You also have to factor in the price difference.

3. Personally I couldn't care less if my phone has dual cameras or not. As long as the picture is clear. I just whip the phone out and take a picture. I don't fiddle with modes and all that. The camera is not at the top of my list when viewing phone features.
    11-07-2017 07:39 AM