my phone constantly downloads all apps once wifi is on... i can't stop it
    we uncheckt auto update in galaxy store and play store... it still downloads
    11-09-2017 02:38 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Just to be clear -- when you open the Play Store app and tap Menu>Settings>Auto-update Apps, you've selected "Do not auto-update apps," right? There's no "unchecking auto update" in the Play Store.
    11-12-2017 12:15 AM
    I have a LG ARISTO and I also have my play store on do not auto update, however 198 apps automatically dowloaded into my phone, which took a lot of my data. I would be okay with may 1 or 2 apps dowloading like that but 198 is a little excessive. and i can not uninstall.
    in the play store it just says update or open. i called lg and told me to put my phone in safe mode and i would be able to uninstall but i still couldnt. and when i go into google or even some of my email it comes up in chinese then changes to english. my settings are in english. any suggestions??????
    11-17-2017 08:24 PM
    Did you actually install these 198 apps at some point? Did they install after doing a factory reset, or did they install on their own while you were using the phone normally?

What are you seeing that shows up in Chinese? And you're saying it changes to English right before your eyes? That's starting to sound like malware. You might have to do a factory reset, and then choose to set the phone up as a new phone, rather than restoring a backup.
    11-17-2017 08:44 PM