Recently, an update for NBA Live Mobile was "not compatible". The same thing happened to some other EA Sports games and Critical Ops.
    My S7 is running Android 7.0 and I had just gotten it a little over a month ago.
    Funny thing is, my sister's Xperia M5 that she had gotten over 2 years ago running Android 6.0 can download both NBA Live Mobile and Critical Ops. Also, her phone's processor is not as fast as mine.
    If you are asking, my S7 is from Singapore's StarHub and is the Exynos variant.
    Help?
    Attached Thumbnails S7 Incompatibility-6445.jpg  
    11-17-2017 09:00 AM
    Unfortunately the compatibility restrictions are set by the game's developer, and while it MIGHT be compatible with your phone, if for some reason they think there might be issues, sometimes they just choose to 'turn off' compatibility for untested devices.

Best you can do is send them a message and you might get a time-frame or maybe, if they marked that as incompatible by mistake, have them flip the switch back on.
    11-17-2017 11:09 AM