Hello,

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7, using it for about 6 months now.

There are two very strange issues that started happening about a month ago.

Issue1: Appeared one month ago - during normal call, I suddenly stop hearing the other party and the other party cannot hear me. The call goes on, I can see the call duration counter increasing but cannot hear anything. Sometimes after 10-15 seconds, the sound suddenly appears again and other times I have to disconnect and dial again. The issue is intermittent - it does not happen every time.

Issue2: Appeared a week ago, already happened twice and might or might not be related to issue1. I say that it might be related to issue1 because it happened both times, after I stopped hearing the other party and hung up. When I try to dial again the same person, on the screen I see the person's name and phone number (as saved in the contacts) but strangely the phone dials a different number to a person I have spoken 3 days ago. So the phone displays I am calling George and his phone number but instead the phone has dialed another person.

Has anyone come across to such issue?

My software is up to date with the latest update installed and also i have performed a cache partition clean up. Still no results.

Before I do a factory reset, is there anything else that can be done or maybe if someone can tell if this is a known error?

Thank you.
    12-15-2017 04:13 AM
    Are you using WiFi Calling feature? If so, turn off.
    12-15-2017 06:50 AM
    It sounds more like a problem with your carrier than with your phone. Call them first.
    12-15-2017 11:35 AM