Hi guys,

I've had my Galaxy S7 for a year now, so far with no issues. I connect it to a my car radio via bluetooth, which has a button to press to enable a voice command with Google Now and is something I use frequently.

Since last week that's stopped working - the listening 'ping' goes, but over the top is a loud tone that also comes from the phone's speaker. It still worked when I tried a friend's phone, so it seems the phone is the issue. Has anyone come across this?

Thanks in advance!
    12-28-2017 08:07 AM
    Have you tried restarting the phone? Make sure the Google app is updated. Also check to make sure battery saving mode is not enabled.
    12-28-2017 09:11 AM
    Have you tried restarting the phone? Make sure the Google app is updated. Also check to make sure battery saving mode is not enabled.
    Thanks for your reply. I've tried the obvious - turning the phone on and off, the app is up to date but hasn't been updated for a little while so I don't think an update has caused the issue. I've tried removing updates and reinstalling, but that's made no difference.

Battery saver is enabled, but I've always had it on, so I wouldn't have thought that would be an issue? I'll try it though and see if it helps!
    12-28-2017 10:05 AM