Unauthorized software S7

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello so I'm here asking for similar help as most here, i have a samsung galaxy s7 that i took to get unlocked, now it has the unauthorized software detection message and a weird icon nxt to my LTE ,cannot figure out how to get rid of it, without having to deleting anything one my phone. This crap also messes with the functions of apps i want too download. The restart thing doesn't fix it. If i keep sweeping the notification it comes bk in less than 5 min. Someone please help with anything I will really appreciate it very much.

hallux

Q&A Team
Jul 7, 2013
Visit site
Did you take it to your carrier to unlock it or a 3rd party? If you went to a 3rd-part? If you went to a 3rd-party, it's possible they rooted your phone. Did you watch them like a hawk while they worked on your phone or did they take it in the back room to "work their magic" on it?

If you need additional help or have more questions or details to share, please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join Android Central.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01