Having to always hit OK on the brightness level nag when I am outside or the volume nag. I have read these I dont know how many times. I should not have to keep seeing them over and over. Why is there not a check box "Do not show again"?

I am really hating everything that Samsung does to screw up our phones with every update. I am seriously thinking of getting another brand.
    01-11-2018 11:55 PM
    Having to always hit OK on the brightness level nag when I am outside or the volume nag. I have read these I dont know how many times. I should not have to keep seeing them over and over. Why is there not a check box "Do not show again"?

I am really hating everything that Samsung does to screw up our phones with every update. I am seriously thinking of getting another brand.
    I have a feeling this is in place to protect them from frivolous law suits.

I agree though. My vehicle goes back to the last volume I had on blue tooth when I connect. For my car I want full volume. So in it's hands free cradle while driving I have to use my left thumb with my hand over the screen to turn the volume all the way up. Then it takes me a moment to realize the warning screen has popped up under my hand. Then I have to hit okay and then continue to fiddle.

Yes I know there are apps to auto sense my blue tooth connection but I shouldn't have to take such measures to simply raise the volume!
    01-12-2018 12:12 AM
    You definitely should! They’re the worst.

I’ve been issued a work phone, which is a Galaxy S7 and despise it with a passion.
    01-12-2018 07:07 AM