So my Samsung Galaxy S7 doesn't boot up when it's not plugged in, nothing does anything at all. When it is plugged in however it vibrates for 2 seconds and then does it forever and never stops. Also when it vibrates it says "Recovery Booting..." and does the same as the vibration loop. I disconnected the battery and discharged the phone for 10 minutes. One time I plugged the battery back in and it gave me a blue screen saying "installing update", then it went to the recovery mode, I select reboot. The phone boots up and shows my lock screen and I can freely use my phone, but then I went into recovery mode again and I selected "Factory reset/wipe" (I am factory resetting it because this was going to be a fresh demo phone for my videos on my YouTube channel) It gives me a message that says the factory reset is completed. So I press reboot, but then it goes blank like before, and here we are back where we started. I do the same battery and discharge thing several more times, but I can never get it to got to the recovery mode again. Does anybody have any solutions or things I could try to fix this error? I searched all over the web and there was nothing matching my problem. BTW could it be a firmware problem?
    01-25-2018 08:04 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! It could be firmware -- you could try using Smart Switch or Odin to reinstall the firmware:

http://www.sammobile.com/forum/showthread.php?t=29914
    http://forums.androidcentral.com/amb...interface.html
    Matthew Craig likes this.
    01-25-2018 08:51 PM