I'd like to install a non-play store apk. Of course already tried to mark unknown sources,but it's unavaliable (it's grey-transparent). I already tried to able developer mode, but nothing works.

Galaxy s7 sm-g930u
    Android 7.0
    Attached Thumbnails Unmarkeable/unavaliable "unknown sources" button-screenshot_20180129-093827.png  
    01-29-2018 05:28 AM
    Are you linked to a corporate Exchange account?

If so, the Exchange administrator can enforce certain security policies on your device such as: device must be password locked and password must meet specific minimum requirements, the ability to remotely wipe your device, and other policies.

I'm pretty certain banning unknown source APKs is one of those policies enforceable by the Exchange administrator.
    01-29-2018 07:21 AM
    N4Newbie,

You got straight to the point. It's worked. It was so easy, WHEN we known the answer...

I took off administrator's privilege from all corporate's application. Then marked "unkown sources", installed apk non-playstore.

After all, i dismarked unknown sources and took back administrator's privilege from company's application.

I had to reset configuration of ibm lotus traveller and all it's working perfectly.

Thank you a lot.
    01-30-2018 04:46 AM
    N4Newbie,

You got straight to the point. It's worked. It was so easy, WHEN we known the answer...

I took off administrator's privilege from all corporate's application. Then marked "unkown sources", installed apk non-playstore.

After all, i dismarked unknown sources and took back administrator's privilege from company's application.

I had to reset configuration of ibm lotus traveller and all it's working perfectly.

Thank you a lot.

That's awesome; thanks for the feedback.

It's nice to know when I get one right.
    01-30-2018 07:29 AM