So I was up at our car insurance provider paying our bill and inquiring abouy dropping one car to liability, and to get the Ok, had to let dad talk to the agent on my phone. Well I pull it out (mine is black), and she says it's the best looking smartphone she's ever seen, loved the depth and crispness of the screen, and when I handed it to her to talk to my dad, she handled it like it was a rare gem or something lol. Then told me I need to "get a case for that beauty" (I will) and said that as an iPhone 8 owner, she wishes she would have went with a black s7 like mine. That was pretty cool.
    01-29-2018 08:51 PM
    Wohoo! They are a gorgeous device to be sure!
    I_didnt_do_it likes this.
    01-29-2018 08:56 PM
    Indeed. While the S8 and soon to be released s9 will have higher end specs, I really think the S7 line is Samsung's crown jewel. Looks great with the rounded glass, feels comfortable, and has that quality build feel to it. 4 GB RAM and QHD resolution is well more than sufficient to stay up to date even now with Samsung and other companies launching other amazing tech.
    01-29-2018 09:10 PM
    For me, I held my S7 in one hand, the new S8 in the other, and I absolutely thought the S7 was the better looking device. I never understood why the S8 got so much love. I guess from the front it does look better with more screen and no home button, but turn it around and the finish on the S7 looks so much better. I always thought the black S8 looked somewhat plastic as well. I dunno, to each their own, but I still love my S7.
    01-30-2018 10:38 AM
    I love my S7 for so many reasons. Hopefully it will last me a couple more years with updates and new a new battery if it comes to that.

I use my phone primarily for business. the size is perfect, using the home button to answer calls and the power button to end calls is great.

As a long time BlackBerry user, I can say that it took me a little time to get used to a VKB. It took me a few weeks to get comfortable with using the VKB, but now that I have, I think this could be the best phone I have ever owned. Keep in mind that my needs are business related and the ability to customize this phone has been a huge contribution to this.

I do wish VZW would carry the Active line due to the flat screen, physical buttons and larger battery, but until then, I will stick with the S7.
    01-30-2018 08:55 PM