Prevent my Exchange account from showing all calendars I have permissions to view.

Chapel Chick Pam

Feb 28, 2018
Visit site
I set up an Exchange account on my Samsung Galaxy 7S so that I could view my work calendar on my phone. All calendars that I have permission to view in my company Outlook account show on my phone. I do not want to see my boss' calendar or our vacation calendar on my phone. How do I only view my Outlook calendar? Very frustrating because as you can imagine it is very crowded to view.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Depends on a few things.
1) How are the calendars synced from the Server side? If your company is lumping all calendars into one 'account' (sharing everything at once), unless you have an option ON YOUR SERVER SIDE (either through Outlook's web app or your IT department), you will see all calendars in your phone because, to your phone, every appointment is tied to a single account.

2) The app you're using (if any). If you added the account through the phone's Account settings, AND the calendars are not being shared as a single group/account, then you should be able to go into the Calendar app, tap the menu button, and select the MANAGE CALENDARS option. There you should be able to turn on/off all calendars that are shared to your account (again, as long as they are shared as separate calendars and not through a single account/group). Just select the ones you want to see and unselect the rest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
guylenn49