Wondering if someone has as similar problem. I have an S7 with the stock email app on an exchange server. Only recently from one particular sender that I get regular emails from the message is just blank. I can forward or reply to the message and see what the message is, but it doesn't download it. There is not the "load more details" or whatever option on these emails like in some others. I have the download size set to unlimited. I've tried adding the sender to my contacts and VIPs but that hasn't helped. I've cleared the cache, deleted and added the account, but it still doesn't solve it. Any things I could try?
    04-28-2018 01:50 PM
    The first thing you could try is asking your Exchange administrator about it. There are so many ways of setting Exchange up that about the only email client that even has a hope of working with all of them is Outlook (on the PC). If they made a small change to Exchange, or even let it update, and didn't check it on the Samsung email app under all conditions, they (or Microsoft) could easily have introduced a problem.
    04-28-2018 05:03 PM