The one thing I was the most fascinated about when I purchased my S7 was the overhaul that Samsung had made to the TouchWiz UI. No longer was it a buggy mess, slow to use, and completely unintuitive...it was lightning fast, got you what you needed, and looked beautiful. I had my finger over the download button for Nova Prime, as I'd used that for the past few years, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. Notification bubbles actually worked, and the UI was satisfying. Do you guys believe that this was a direct response to people using "launchers" on their phones? Did the producers step up their game to combat the usage of them? How many people still use launchers over their stock UI, and why is that? What would the producers need to do to win you over?
    05-19-2018 09:20 AM
    My previous Samsung phone was a Galaxy S7 edge, and I skipped the 8. I was pleasantly surprised by home much I enjoyed using Samsung Experience, and for the first time on a new Android handset, I didn't feel compelled to install Nova Prime. Samsung has done a fantastic job with this iteration of their UI!

Now, if we could only convince them to stop duplicating all the Google apps with their own versions...
    05-19-2018 11:55 AM