yeah i'm having a hard time trying to install an old apk

granted i know that i go into apps special access under install unknown apps i got astro file manager i allowed it

but after i try to install apk it still cannot install what am i doing wrong

can anybody get this going?
    06-11-2018 03:55 PM
    It could be an app with a maximum version set too low for it to install on Oreo. If you install it from the Play store, either you won't see it in the phone, or you'll see it and you'll get the correct version. If you don't see it, use a browser to go to Google Play and look for it. Then you'll see it, but it won't be suitable for any of your devices. (Or you'll be allowed to install it, but only to one of your older phones - the S7 choice will be disabled.)
    06-11-2018 04:27 PM
    no apk files are not installing at all from astro file manager i never had this problem 7.0 i know in galaxy s8 when you go into lock screen and security you scroll down to install unkown apps they have trust from this source

on s7 oreo its allow source heck even if i go into my files allow it when i click on apk after it said do you want to install this update i do it still saying cannot install

can somebody just please help me if you got oreo on s7 phone and got unknown sources turn on either a file explorer like astro manager or something like that and try to install an apk on your phone did it get install or not

if so how did you get it to work?
    06-11-2018 04:52 PM
    i forgot to uninstall sorry app then went into apk and it did install meh
    06-11-2018 07:46 PM