i notice something strange somebody like something and app never once notify me unless i open up the app then i see notfication anybody notice this little issue i'm not sure what other notfications facebook like facebook live will work i know comments work meh
    06-11-2018 10:26 PM
    so nobody who upgraded galaxy s7 7.0 to oreo 8.0 verizon monday are not experiencing when somebody likes a post or going to an event <-i'm assuming birthdays notifications won't pop out either since that's an event as well on facebook app that notifications are still popping out notify you when open up app and closed they still pop up my problem is they don't even pop out when i closed app after i open apprently they are just staying inside the app and that's why not notify and pop out unlike when somebody comments goes live or do a story<-i get notify on them they pop out so why those 2 aren't

i didn't have this problem while i was on 7.0 and i even updated facebook app monday afternoon before i went into 8.0 oreo yes i have try to clear facebook data and uninstall and reinstall facebook app doing same problem

i guess i need to go verizon today or by friday i'm very confused onto what is going on
    06-13-2018 04:01 PM
    I haven't installed Oreo and wont anytime soon, if at all. Good luck at the Vzw store. I don't think they'll be able to help you any better than the users here.
    06-14-2018 10:24 AM