i know it been few days being on oreo but i swear is it me or all of a sudden google now weather card notification not coming up anymore

here's what i discovered say you go into google search storage and clear data on feed and everything in it or if you can reset google now cards<-i get network error

anyways you go turn feeds back on and you have to click due to new google app in your feeds under weather you click on another box that saids show current weather notifications in your area when you do that it pops up

here's what confusing me now in 7.0 usually when google now weather card notification comes up i just swipe to the left it goes away few hours later the weather notification pops up again i repeat

however in oreo 8.0 if you swipe card its never going to come up again

i went into samsung chat and i asked why is this happening apprently if you want that weather notification come up will have to open up google now search app the feed will refresh and most likely that if your lucky it will pop up<-odd isn't it

i then asked well what if i don't swipe click on notification will it pop up again few hours what i gather is a nada

you see when i was on 7.0 that after i swipe google now weather card notification away to left side instead open i didn't have to open google search app in order for it to pop

basically in a nutshell google is aware of this issue and will fixed issue so that it will go back to what it was 7.0<-notification pops up swipe left go away it pops back up few hours later when i don't know

i even went to google form and raised the question i hope somebody will said something

yeah i don't this little bug a person swipe notification away expect it to come up after few hours or in morning find out that you have to open google search app feed refresh then you get that weather notification meh
    06-13-2018 07:13 AM