I know this isn't an S7 specific question, but wasn't sure where in the forums to put it and I'm using an S7 so decided to put it here.

I did a factory reset on my phone after the Oreo update and was reinstalling all my apps. When I got to apps that have previously been purchased (paid apps) it was wanting to to pay for them again, every single paid app. I have done factory resets before and this has never been an issue, anyone seen this issue before and know of a fix to stop it from wanting me to pay for them again?

I only have one Google account, so it isn't that I'm logging into the wrong account.
    06-20-2018 04:36 PM
    Put your Google account into the phone first, then install your apps. Play has no way of knowing whether you paid for the paid apps except the connection between your Google account and the records for that account.
    06-20-2018 06:29 PM
    Put your Google account into the phone first, then install your apps. Play has no way of knowing whether you paid for the paid apps except the connection between your Google account and the records for that account.
    After I reset the phone, first thing it asked for was my wifi info, 2nd thing it asked for was my google info, so it had my google info during phone setup before I ever accessed the play store to reinstall the apps.
    06-20-2018 09:28 PM
    After I reset the phone, first thing it asked for was my wifi info, 2nd thing it asked for was my google info, so it had my google info during phone setup before I ever accessed the play store to reinstall the apps.
    But did you Sign In as suggested above? There is more than one time to sign in during a factory reset and app restoration.
    06-21-2018 08:52 AM
    Yes, I did sign into my account before ever installing a single app. I decided to check on my old S5 that I have laying around and it was doing the same thing. As I said, I have reset my phone multiple times in the past and never had an issue, now that I am having this on 2 different phones leads me to suspect something server side, so guess I will be contacting tech support at Google.
    06-21-2018 07:22 PM
    Well, today I was able to download and install the previously paid for apps. Guess the issue either fixed itself or was fixed on the Google side.

Thanks for the attempts at help everyone.
    06-22-2018 06:29 PM