Hi, Same problem as most people here - contacts disappeared. They seem to be a) some of the most frequently used, b) all recently added. I spent hours reentering a lot of them yesterday and they all disappeared again today. More - I don't back up to Google or Samsung (I used to have Keys on my S5 and they sync'd with Outlook. Since I got the S7, I just manually enter new contacts on the phone and the PC - silly, perhaps, but it was working...until now!). I noticed some contacts were also missing from my PC Outlook account, so I entered them there too. All gone today as well. I'm puzzled, because there is no connection between the S7 and Outlook on my PC.
    This thread is old, but I hope someone can help!

Note: The contacts don't show on lists or through searches and only the number (not the contact name) appear on WhatsApp, Messenger or SMS.
    09-20-2018 04:07 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! Are you referring to this thread? https://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...ml#post5965437
    09-21-2018 02:45 PM
    Hi B. Diddy,
    I was referring to another thread, but this also has the same problems. I can't see any solutions, though...
    09-22-2018 11:58 AM
    Ok, and just to be sure -- these contacts were definitely entered to the Phone account, and not the Samsung account?
    09-23-2018 01:42 PM
    I lost all my contacts on my phone. At first they were there now gone. So what do I do now.
    03-01-2019 05:08 PM
    Welcome to Android Central! More details would be helpful. Which phone? Were the contacts saved to your Google account, or only the local Phone account (or possibly a Samsung account, if you're also talking about a Samsung phone)? Go to contacts.google.com on your computer browser -- do you see any of the contacts there?
    03-01-2019 05:45 PM