So have had my Samsung Galaxy S7 for a little more than a month now and am enjoying the phone thoroughly.

I have only come across one small issue: When I use my phone while it is being charged, it gets very warm, although not to the point of overheating.

However, when I unplug the phone and use it normally (IE not while it is charging), it cools down and works like normal.

I have never had this issue with any of my previous galaxy phones and was wondering if this is a common issue with the S7 or if there is another reason why my S7 gets warm while it is being used when charged?

P.S. If this has been answered in a previous thread, a link to that thread will suffice
    12-23-2018 03:30 PM
    Do you have fast charging on? I mean in the settings there's actually a warning that using fast charging can warm the phone up.
    B. Diddy likes this.
    12-23-2018 08:35 PM
    Do you have fast charging on? I mean in the settings there's actually a warning that using fast charging can warm the phone up.
    Now that you mention it...I don't remember if I had fast cable charging enabled or not. I know that fast charging was enabled for wireless however.

My current settings for fast charging are:
    Cable: Disabled
    Wireless: Enabled

At the time the overheat was occurring, I was using a USB cable to charge.
    12-24-2018 08:08 AM
    I got it figured out...I did indeed have cable fast charging enabled, so I disabled it and currently have my phone plugged into my PC via USB cable, running a lot cooler now.
    12-24-2018 01:48 PM