This will be a very interesting and difficult problem to solve because there are a few things coming into play.
    The reason I cant factory wipe my phone is because for some reason I disabled the ability to do a factory wipe in PACKAGE DISABLER PRO..
    I honestly don't know why I would do that, but I did and since my Samsung is stuck in the dreadful boot-loop the only option I have is to do a factory wipe, but I literally can't, every time I boot into system recovery and chose factory wipe it just says:
    No support SINGLE-SKU
    Supported API: 3
    Warning: *something* doesnt allow factory reset
    (something along those lines it pops up too fast for me to remember)

Is there a way I can fix this?
    or do I have a $700 paper weight thats only 1.5 years old D:
    If anyone can actually fix this technical nightmare ur a god among men
    01-12-2019 01:47 PM
    You could reflash the stock firmware via Odin, if my knowledge of Samsungs is worth anything. I don’t think it is worth much, so I’ll move this to the S7 forum, where they certainly will know about these things.
    01-12-2019 02:17 PM
    You could reflash the stock firmware via Odin, if my knowledge of Samsung's is worth anything. I don’t think it is worth much, so I’ll move this to the S7 forum, where they certainly will know about these things.
    Thanks dude I really need all the help I can get
    I just tried to install official firmware and it doesnt fix anything, I must be doing it wrong because it takes 6 seconds to install a 2GB firmware, hopefully someone responds to this otherwise I might have to post again
    01-13-2019 07:11 AM