So I have a Apple giftcard, 3 months of apple music and I really aint ever going to use it, but considering I have a bricked Samsung S7 that can only boot into download mode I need some serious help ):
    I can boot my Samsung S7 SMG930U into recovery mode and clear cache, but that doing that doesnt fix my bootloop, and for some reason it doesn't let me factory wipe, it just tries to boot and gets stuck on bootloop again. This might be due to the fact I disabled the option to factory re set in Package Disabler Pro, I have tried flashing Samsung firmware over Odin, but I havent ran into any succsess if anyone can come up with a solution that works I promise you you will have the giftcard and all my gratitude, I really need this to work.
    I also have some Minecraft giftcards if anyone is interested xD
    01-14-2019 09:32 AM
    Welcome to the forums. Which carrier is the S7 for? When you try flashing the files, does it even attempt to write them?
    01-14-2019 09:54 AM
    I bought my S7 in bestbuy as a global phone so I could switch providers when I got back to Europe, but while I was in America I had an Verizon card. When I tried to flash the files it kept giving me this error, now I do not remember what it specifically was(QR code something), but when I googled it some people were saying it was because of the wrong Odin version and others were saying it was because of wrong firmware. I tried various versions of Odin and downloaded my firmware from SAMobile.
    I just want my phone to work again I dont care if its rooted not, custom os, firmware, I just want my phone back ):
    Thank you for the feedback if you can provide me with a solution you will be on your way to listening a lot of apple music. if you need any more details I am here to provide them
    01-14-2019 12:32 PM
    What version of Odin have you tried? Did you try running Odin as an administrator?
    01-14-2019 04:22 PM
    Latest version of Odin and yes I have tried running it as an administrator, today I tried to install TWRP, but I get this error:
    <ID:0/005> Odin engine v(ID:3.1301)..
    <ID:0/005> File analysis..
    <ID:0/005> Total Binary size: 40 M
    <ID:0/005> SetupConnection..
    <ID:0/005> Initialzation..
    <ID:0/005> Get PIT for mapping..
    <ID:0/005> Firmware update start..
    <ID:0/005> NAND Write Start!!
    <ID:0/005> SingleDownload.
    <ID:0/005> recovery.img
    <ID:0/005> RQT_CLOSE !!
    <ID:0/005>
    <ID:0/005> Complete(Write) operation failed.
    <OSM> All threads completed. (succeed 0 / failed 1)

I dont know what I am supose to do at this point.. Unlock bootloader? Install custom ROM?
    01-15-2019 05:45 AM
    1. If you install any version of the firmware other than the one for your specific variant of the phone (the F version for Europe?), you can end up with an unflashable phone. Usually it's just unbootable until you reflash the correct firmware, but I've heard of it being unflashable too.

2. Try Odin.Prince.Comsy. (I checked it - it still downloads.) But make sure that you have the right variant firmware and the last version flashed or anything newer. Samsung likes to put backstops behind updates, so you can't "go back a version". (Although it looks as if, possibly, all variants of the phone use the same firmware, G930UUES8CRK1 (PDA, the CSC might vary). This page is the "USA" version, which is probably the "unlocked" version, of 8.0.0.

I'd save installing a custom ROM as a last desperate attempt. (Can you even unlock the bootloader in the S7? With a Download partition, I'm not sure.)
    Golfdriver97 likes this.
    01-15-2019 12:23 PM
    As for unlocking the bootloader, I don't think you can without enabling it in the OS. Not sure if Pixel devices can with fastboot commands.
    1. If you install any version of the firmware other than the one for your specific variant of the phone (the F version for Europe?), you can end up with an unflashable phone. Usually it's just unbootable until you reflash the correct firmware, but I've heard of it being unflashable too.

2. Try Odin.Prince.Comsy. (I checked it - it still downloads.) But make sure that you have the right variant firmware and the last version flashed or anything newer. Samsung likes to put backstops behind updates, so you can't "go back a version". (Although it looks as if, possibly, all variants of the phone use the same firmware, G930UUES8CRK1 (PDA, the CSC might vary). This page is the "USA" version, which is probably the "unlocked" version, of 8.0.0.

I'd save installing a custom ROM as a last desperate attempt. (Can you even unlock the bootloader in the S7? With a Download partition, I'm not sure.)
    01-16-2019 03:22 PM
    You're right, it has to be enabled in Developer options, if it's not, fastboot won't unlock it.
    As for unlocking the bootloader, I don't think you can without enabling it in the OS. Not sure if Pixel devices can with fastboot commands.
    01-16-2019 04:38 PM
    did not work
    01-27-2019 04:31 PM