Installation of Knox has I think caused an issue with my phone where the screen sometimes flitters between multi open panels and frequently opens from locked screen onto the splash screen for logging into knox. Example I lock my phone someone rings then when the ring happens my phone wakes, the the screen switches from the incoming call screen to the notification locked screen and back again without being able to interact with either. Then I'll unlock then phone and the workspace login appears and when I dismiss that by pressing home I'll get the chance to use my phone again.

Hella frustrating, happens to everything that causes the wake up to occur including alarms
    03-18-2019 03:34 PM
    1. Why did you install Knox? If there's no company requirement that you have it installed, uninstall it. (If the phone is rooted, uninstall all the Knox stub too - they're not needed)

2. If the company requires that you run Knox, let them fix the problem.

(Knox was one of Samsung's most stupid ideas, never really did what it was supposed to do, and should have been retired before it got out of the lab. Partitioning and multi-user is a much better way of doing it - and it's technology that's almost as old as hard drives. It just works.)
    03-19-2019 02:20 PM