S8 Active reviews?

LonestarROB

Feb 21, 2013
Visit site
Where are they? Why aren't/haven't we been seeing reviews for this phone like we would be seeing with every other phone released?

tmx31415

Apr 1, 2012
Visit site
I was wondering about this very same thing. I think the Active provides a great alternative to the regular Galaxy S8 releases.

jimd1050

Champion
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Because it's a Carrier Exclusive phone so the numbers aren't there yet... it was the same way with the S7 Active. I offered to be the S7 Active Champion and make sure all the questions got answered quickly in that section of the Forum and it turned out to be a pretty quiet section as well. They just didn't sell that many because it was only AT&T that was selling them?

Anarkie13

Aug 18, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for posting. Even though a phone (such as the V30) has a MIL-STD rating, that doesn't mean the screen is shatterproof does it?

That and it does not address that not everyone wants curved displays. I much prefer the flat screen format. It's nice to have options, and right now, the S8 Active is one of the only high end flat screens available.

PowrDroid

Nov 30, 2012
Visit site
The Good The Galaxy S8 Active has an all-day battery -- about 24 hours in our tests -- and has a sturdier body that’s basically a built-in case. It keeps the S8’s waterproofing and wireless charging.

The Bad Its flat screen isn’t as sharp as the regular S8's, and the S8 Active does away with the hardware buttons that helped give the original its identity.

The Bottom Line The Galaxy S8 Active is a great phone, but if battery life isn’t your top concern, you’ll save money buying a regular Galaxy S8 and a case.

https://www.cnet.com/products/samsung-galaxy-s8-active/review/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy