Contact name not showing on incoming calls

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have a Samsung S8 Active. I did the system update 3 days ago and now when one of my saved contacts calls me, his or her name nor pic shows up, only the phone number. I have researched some of the other forums, but nothing offered up as "fixes" has fixed my issue and some suggestions are 3 or more years old so their "fixes" are irrelevant now. Theme issue? I have changed my theme...it didn't help. Syncing issue? All of my contacts automatically sync. Could this issue be part of the deletion of the Google+ accounts for personal users?

david birnbaum

Apr 28, 2019
Visit site
I have a Samsung S8 Active. I did the system update 3 days ago and now when one of my saved contacts calls me, his or her name nor pic shows up, only the phone number. I have researched some of the other forums, but nothing offered up as "fixes" has fixed my issue and some suggestions are 3 or more years old so their "fixes" are irrelevant now. Theme issue? I have changed my theme...it didn't help. Syncing issue? All of my contacts automatically sync. Could this issue be part of the deletion of the Google+ accounts for personal users?

Im havig the same issue with my galaxy 8 active. Did you find a fix?

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2