Contact names won't show during phone calls.

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I'm using a Samsung Galaxy s8 active with the latest updates. In the last couple of days the phone has randomly decided to stop showing my contact names whenever I either make or receive a phone call, it will only show the number (which I mean seriously who memorizes numbers anymore) and it's become very annoying. In text messages it shows correctly. Even in the call logs it shows the contacts names but whenever a call is happening it will only show the number. Nothing has been changed by myself and wondering if anyone else is having this glitch (thinking maybe bad update) or if there's anything to change to make the names start showing back up. Thanks in advance!

untamable_mare

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm using a Samsung Galaxy s8 active with the latest updates. In the last couple of days the phone has randomly decided to stop showing my contact names whenever I either make or receive a phone call, it will only show the number (which I mean seriously who memorizes numbers anymore) and it's become very annoying. In text messages it shows correctly. Even in the call logs it shows the contacts names but whenever a call is happening it will only show the number. Nothing has been changed by myself and wondering if anyone else is having this glitch (thinking maybe bad update) or if there's anything to change to make the names start showing back up. Thanks in advance!

Same thing! 100% annoying. I have tried everything i can think of to fix it. Nothing has worked! I hope someone else has a suggestion. It's getting old very quickly!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
andrewsmith