AT&T just released Android Pie Update!

DesertN0mad

Jul 19, 2017
Visit site
My S8 Active got the update this morning! It also includes the June security patch. At long last, Pie is here! :D

Anyone else receiving it?

DesertN0mad

Jul 19, 2017
Visit site
re: AT&T just released Android Pie Update!

So far the Pie update has gone quite well. Everything seems to be working fine. Screen navigation is fast and fluid. We are late to the Pie game here; so I'm super happy that we have finally received it and that the update installed so smoothly on my S8A.

So much is new. Trying out the Motions and gestures at the moment. Still checking out what has changed in Settings....

Freckles21

Jul 20, 2019
Visit site

I got my update yesterday and went on line to see what is different from the last version to this one, can't really find anything and when I do it doesn't quite match what the S8 Active got. ugh.

tara_adele

Jul 10, 2014
Visit site

So far the Pie update has gone quite well. Everything seems to be working fine. Screen navigation is fast and fluid. We are late to the Pie game here; so I'm super happy that we have finally received it and that the update installed so smoothly on my S8A.

So much is new. Trying out the Motions and gestures at the moment. Still checking out what has changed in Settings....

i'm not liking the new text messages. I can't even change the background!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze