Camera not working Galaxy S8 Active

seximeximix

Oct 25, 2019
Visit site
My camera stopped working with a 'camera fail' notification. I also am unable to turn on or off the flashlight due to notification stating that the camera light is being used by another app. D I have also reset the settings, did a factory reset.
Instagram has been using the drive instead of the stored gallery which will also not allow me to upload more than one photo at a time or a video. I can't even send pictures to friends or family. This has been going on for weeks.I've tried everything. And yes! It doesn't work in safe mode. The camera just shuts down again

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
My camera stopped working with a 'camera fail' notification. I also am unable to turn on or off the flashlight due to notification stating that the camera light is being used by another app. D I have also reset the settings, did a factory reset.
Instagram has been using the drive instead of the stored gallery which will also not allow me to upload more than one photo at a time or a video. I can't even send pictures to friends or family. This has been going on for weeks.I've tried everything. And yes! It doesn't work in safe mode. The camera just shuts down again
Hi, welcome !
Have you tried safe mode?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12