My camera stopped working with a 'camera fail' notification. I also am unable to turn on or off the flashlight due to notification stating that the camera light is being used by another app. D I have also reset the settings, did a factory reset.
    Instagram has been using the drive instead of the stored gallery which will also not allow me to upload more than one photo at a time or a video. I can't even send pictures to friends or family. This has been going on for weeks.I've tried everything. And yes! It doesn't work in safe mode. The camera just shuts down again
    10-25-2019 10:03 AM
    My camera stopped working with a 'camera fail' notification. I also am unable to turn on or off the flashlight due to notification stating that the camera light is being used by another app. D I have also reset the settings, did a factory reset.
    Instagram has been using the drive instead of the stored gallery which will also not allow me to upload more than one photo at a time or a video. I can't even send pictures to friends or family. This has been going on for weeks.I've tried everything. And yes! It doesn't work in safe mode. The camera just shuts down again
    Hi, welcome !
    Have you tried safe mode?
    10-25-2019 10:12 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! I moved this from the S8 forum to the S8 Active forum.

Here's how to boot into Safe Mode: https://support.t-mobile.com/docs/DOC-36730
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-26-2019 12:16 AM