Best Cases for the Samsung Galaxy S8+

anon(9602380)

Jan 7, 2016
Visit site

Mike Cook3

Mar 14, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the reply. I went through so many cases on this phone and I just can't seem to find one I'm happy with. The only ones I have yet to try that I'm actually interested in besides the Dilex are the Spegin Tough Armor and Caseology Legion. I'm wondering if the protective lip on the Dilex s comes up at least as high as those two cases.

qonic

Feb 16, 2012
Visit site
I got i-blason case comes in 4 colors with kickstand it has the belt clip also ,i don't use it.The phone still fits in my leather case and i can still use the wireless charger with this case on amazon has them.$16.99

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
Update on my multiple buys:

Finally got to switching from my Spigen Neo Hybrid Crystal to the Ringke Fusion case since i dropped my phone a little too much (caused a little crack).

I liked it but it didnt play nice with my Spigen NeoFlex screen protector. It hugs the phone more so it peels parts of the protector off.

So went and switched to another Spigen Neo Hybrid Crystal case.

note-4

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Ordered spigen tough armor and received today. I kind of can see why this case is popular (very nice fit and looks great), but on the other hand, the back is so slippery... Not just the back, the sides too... I am sending it back. I will probably try the Ultra Hybrid next and see if it feels safer in hands...

Galaxy S8 Plus Case / Galaxy S8 Plus Cases, Spigen Ultra Hybrid - Air Cushion Technology and Hybrid Drop Protection for Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus (2017) - Midnight Black https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B06XP517YT...hawk-future-ca-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU6114005

Ted#WP

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking for a case for S8+ with positively raised sides that are positively well above the screen surface. I don't use any functions associated with the phone's curved edge. In fact, all edge functions and edge display are completely disabled. Is there any out there?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
steve1084