OtterBox Symmetry

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
What are people's thoughts on this? I tend to go with just a clear tpu or slim case, but I'm curious about the Symmetry.

OtterBox SYMMETRY SERIES for Samsung Galaxy S8 - Frustration Free Packaging - BLACK https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XDKCDV...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5767089

I am a little partial to Otterbox cases.. You definitely can't go wrong with it. The GS8 is my first curved display device so I went with the Defender and alpha glass. Never used tempered glass before so that may change.

JLD94

Mar 18, 2016
Visit site
It's been a while since I bought an otterbox, however one cool thing I noticed this time when checking them out is the packaging....you are able to just slide out the 'drawer' of the package and pull out the case. I'm sure they would let you even put your phone in it and try it out to see what you think.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
It's been a while since I bought an otterbox, however one cool thing I noticed this time when checking them out is the packaging....you are able to just slide out the 'drawer' of the package and pull out the case. I'm sure they would let you even put your phone in it and try it out to see what you think.

I did exactly this before buying.

nuangel2

Dec 10, 2015
Visit site
To each their own. I am very happy with my Commuterooks great. I use a nato mount in my car and magnet fits nicely between the 2 pieces of the Commuter case.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc