Everyone who sees these cases wants it! I was very, very impressed with the quality for the price.
    Full Grain Leather Galaxy S8 Wallet Case review .-4.1-28614.jpg
    Full Grain Leather Galaxy S8 Wallet Case review .-4.1-28685-.jpg
    Full Grain Leather Galaxy S8 Wallet Case review .-4.1-28718.jpg

galaxy s8 case

Pros: It feels amazing in the hand. I have had many so-called genuine leather cases for my Phones over the years, including the BookBook by twelve south which was my all time favorite. I would have ordered another from them except they only make cases for iphone . Boy am I glad they weren't.
    It allowed me to find this phenomenal case which is superior to the BookBook in every way. This one is softer and more supple. It feels more like an artist sketchbook, the leather is that nice.

It does NOT have the unfortunate potential of the spine turning white with wear that the BookBook has. (The spine is all natural leather)

It has quality stitching and the interior hard rubber case that cradles the my galaxy S8 is a perfect blend of protection and flexibility.

The credit card slots are generous in size. It is not difficult to put in or remove the cards like on other cases. I currently have 3 cards in it and it closes okay.

Props up-
    It is also a stand so I can watch movies on my phone , . It is already broken in- the leather is nice and soft- so it works perfectly.
    Full Grain Leather Galaxy S8 Wallet Case review .-4.1-28605.jpg
    Full Grain Leather Galaxy S8 Wallet Case review .-4.1-28712.jpg
    Full Grain Leather Galaxy S8 Wallet Case review .-4.1-28689.jpg

Calling and use: The leather folds over nice and flat.

SUMMARY
    The* Leather Wallet comes in 3 colors, *The leather and stitching make for a nice contrasting look . *If you’ve been thinking about combing your wallet and cell phone into one ,the Italian Cowhide Leather Wallet for galaxy S8 is worth your attention.

PROS: *Luxurious. *Three credit card slots. *Slim, built in stand
    CONS: *no strap
    Price : $29.98- $39.98
    Link here : https://www.ipulsecases.com/collecti...sung-galaxy-s8
    There are 2 coupons : Save extra 20% use coupon iPulse20
    Save 40% use coupon ipulse40

i did not try the coupon yet ,as i got those cases for free,but they should work if you have amazon account
    04-19-2017 01:05 PM
    These look great! Exactly what I'm looking for. Ive never heard of them though. Can anyone else vouch for this company?
    04-19-2017 01:20 PM
    Everyone who sees these cases wants it! I was very, very impressed with the quality for the price.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4.1 ÷ª˙ø«28614.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	234.1 KB 
ID:	257172

Name:	4.1 ÷ª˙ø«28685 - ∏±±æ.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	186.4 KB 
ID:	257173

Name:	4.1 ÷ª˙ø«28718.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	175.1 KB 
ID:	257174

galaxy s8 case

Pros: It feels amazing in the hand. I have had many so-called genuine leather cases for my Phones over the years, including the BookBook by twelve south which was my all time favorite. I would have ordered another from them except they only make cases for iphone . Boy am I glad they weren't.
    It allowed me to find this phenomenal case which is superior to the BookBook in every way. This one is softer and more supple. It feels more like an artist sketchbook, the leather is that nice.

It does NOT have the unfortunate potential of the spine turning white with wear that the BookBook has. (The spine is all natural leather)

It has quality stitching and the interior hard rubber case that cradles the my galaxy S8 is a perfect blend of protection and flexibility.

The credit card slots are generous in size. It is not difficult to put in or remove the cards like on other cases. I currently have 3 cards in it and it closes okay.

Props up-
    It is also a stand so I can watch movies on my phone , . It is already broken in- the leather is nice and soft- so it works perfectly.

Name:	4.1 ÷ª˙ø«28605.jpg 
Views:	77 
Size:	167.4 KB 
ID:	257175

Name:	4.1 ÷ª˙ø«28712.jpg 
Views:	78 
Size:	144.5 KB 
ID:	257176

Name:	4.1 ÷ª˙ø«28689.jpg 
Views:	75 
Size:	183.1 KB 
ID:	257177

Calling and use: The leather folds over nice and flat.

SUMMARY
    The* Leather Wallet comes in 3 colors, *The leather and stitching make for a nice contrasting look . *If you’ve been thinking about combing your wallet and cell phone into one ,the Italian Cowhide Leather Wallet for galaxy S8 is worth your attention.

PROS: *Luxurious. *Three credit card slots. *Slim, built in stand
    CONS: *no strap
    Price : $29.98- $39.98
    Link here : https://www.ipulsecases.com/collecti...sung-galaxy-s8
    There are 2 coupons : Save extra 20% use coupon iPulse20
    Save 40% use coupon ipulse40

i did not try the coupon yet ,as i got those cases for free,but they should work if you have amazon account
    do they work with wireless charging?
    04-19-2017 02:02 PM
    was able to pick up one for the S8+ with the coupon for $20.99, free shipping and no tax
    04-19-2017 02:33 PM
    These look great! Exactly what I'm looking for. Ive never heard of them though. Can anyone else vouch for this company?
    I have one too and love it! Not too big, still fits in front pockets of my slacks. Real quality workmanship. Worth every cent!
    04-19-2017 08:57 PM
    Yes , nice and well
    04-19-2017 10:16 PM
    Same experience here.
    And the owner is living at Little rock ,right now.
    I have serval talks with them via email.
    They just response quick, and they said they donate a partial profit to Unicef and American Cancer center.
    To me , i like shop from some guy with gold hearts .
    04-19-2017 10:17 PM
    I have one too and love it! Not too big, still fits in front pockets of my slacks. Real quality workmanship. Worth every cent!
    Same experience here.
    And the owner is living at Little rock right now.
    I had serval talks with them via email.
    They just responsed quickly , and they said they donate a partial profit to Unicef and American Cancer center.
    To me , i like shopping from local business with gold hearts .
    04-19-2017 10:18 PM
    do they work with wireless charging?

It works with wireless charger very well. I really like the leather and their service.
    After a few emails, and i told them my concerns ,they told me they extended my warranty to one and half year,and promised me replacement for my cases
    LoveMyPhone likes this.
    04-19-2017 10:19 PM
    you can go and but it from amazon.com , you can return it anytime you want.
    that is why i paid amazon 99 dollars per year
    Peace
    04-21-2017 11:27 AM
    you can go and but it from amazon.com , you can return it anytime you want.
    that is why i paid amazon 99 dollars per year
    Peace
    I have Amazon prime too but you can't return stuff after the return period? I think like 30 days?
    04-21-2017 12:29 PM
    yes, for 30 days. But you still can talk to amazon about the very situation , amazon will solve it .
    04-21-2017 01:54 PM
    I have Amazon prime too but you can't return stuff after the return period? I think like 30 days?
    yes, for 30 days. But you still can talk to amazon about the very situation , amazon will solve it .
    04-21-2017 01:54 PM