Does anyone have the zagg screen protector and is it case friendly? I have an otterbox commuter case for my S8+. I'm going to have one installed tomorrow.
    04-22-2017 12:57 PM
    Heard mixed reactions on the Zagg screen protector. I have the Defender case and will be getting Alpha Glass screen protector as its also made or sold by Otterbox. FYI. There are already multiple screen protector threads. Try the Search function. You may find someone has the same question or issue.
    thunderbomb likes this.
    04-22-2017 03:24 PM
    Does anyone have the zagg screen protector and is it case friendly? I have an otterbox commuter case for my S8+. I'm going to have one installed tomorrow.
    I took the plunge and had a Zagg invisible shield glass curve installed at Best Buy. I also picked up an OtterBox Symmetry case. So far so good. The only issue I'm seeing is some slight touch sensitivity and the screen sometimes creaks when touched. Overall so far I'm ok with how it's working. It's only been about 2 hours tho...
    04-22-2017 04:39 PM
    Since I was buying a Spigen case, I decided to try the Spigen NeoFlex screen protectors. First time I've used one that goes on wet (included spray bottle). They're very thin and I see a lot of bubbles but they claim they will go away after a day or two.

I was really happy with the iCarez screen protector for my Note 4. The one I have on there now is at least 18mo old and no peeling or bubbles still. I couldn't find the same kind for the S8.
    04-22-2017 06:49 PM
    I had the Zagg wet install done this morning at Providence place mall. It is definitely case friendly. I use an Otterbox Commuter on my S8+
    04-23-2017 04:52 PM
    One week update on Zagg wet install for my s8+. No bubbles or peeling and clear as glass.
    04-28-2017 03:24 PM
    One week update on Zagg wet install for my s8+. No bubbles or peeling and clear as glass.
    What's the actually name of that? The one I got is called the Zagg InvisibleShield Glass Curve and it's bad on the corners and touch sensitivity issues bad.
    04-28-2017 05:54 PM
    It's the Zagg HD. They put it on for me and then put the phone in an air drier machine. Came out clear as day no bubbles or peeling issues. And it's very case friendly with my Otterbox Commuter
    04-28-2017 06:05 PM
    Try the ICHECKEY tempered glass protector and you will love it. From what I read, the case that doesn't surround the color boarder on the phone would be the best option
    04-28-2017 09:25 PM
    It's the Zagg HD. They put it on for me and then put the phone in an air drier machine. Came out clear as day no bubbles or peeling issues. And it's very case friendly with my Otterbox Commuter
    Cool thx. Is that glass?
    04-28-2017 09:59 PM
    No. It's the plastic film. Looks and works great. The guy at the Zagg kiosk at my local mall did it. The curved glass will never work well regardless of who makes it. As long as it only sticks to the borders it will be a fail on every one.
    04-28-2017 10:11 PM
    No. It's the plastic film. Looks and works great. The guy at the Zagg kiosk at my local mall did it. The curved glass will never work well regardless of who makes it. As long as it only sticks to the borders it will be a fail on every one.
    Cool. I may just try that. Thx for the info.
    thunderbomb likes this.
    04-29-2017 01:43 AM